Thursday, July 22, 2010

Preventing Kidney Infections Forever!

Two years ago I suffered from kidney infections at least once a month.  I spent so much money on the doctor and antibiotics but they just kept coming back.  Then I went to my local food store and asked them was there any herbal remedies for this ailment.  The lady asked me if I had tried cranberry tablets. I said yes they never really did me any good.  She explained that the majority of the pills on the market are really ineffective.  What you have to look out for is the strength or the Mg.  The best pills to buy are 10,000mg +.  Anything below that is really a waste of time and money.

She recommended the Kordel's High Strength brand.  30 capsules cost me around €8.50 and lasted me nearly six months.  Any time I felt like I might be getting a kidney infection (you know the signs girls!) I would just take 2-3 of these pills and low and behold the infection never came.  Two years on and I haven't had a kidney infection since.

So if you suffer from these, as most women do unfortunately, then give these a try.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment