Monday, March 28, 2011

Salon Microdermabrasion v At Home Microdermabrasion


Several of my close friends have asked me lately what I have been doing with my skin because it looks so much healthier. So I decided to write a series of articles on my new skin care regime I implemented this month that is working a charm for me!  The first part of the regime began with salon microdermabrasion.

For several years now I have been dying to try microdermabrasion in the beauty salon as I had heard so many good things about it.  Its known to clear out your pores, reduce fine lines and get the circulation going in your skin to give off a radiant glow. Well this month I finally got a treatment done in a salon in Dublin that used the crystal method.  

After the first treatment my skin looked and felt amazing.  However this only lasted for 3 or 4 days.  When I got the second treatment done a couple weeks later, my skin did not look or feel any better at all.  I decided to try the at home kit I had been given as christmas gift and it worked wonders on my skin.  My skin was softer, smoother and more radiant.  It cleaned out all of my pores and made my makeup go on so smoothly.  Between the exfoliation brush and scrub and the buffer this is a truly fantastic product and so affordable.  The moisturiser that comes with it is also really nice and smells gorgeous.

Based on this I would recommend anyone who is considering this procedure to try using the at home kit first.  It is only a fraction of the cost and more effective.  Plus you can do it in the comfort of your own home whenever you want.  Try doing this to your skin once or twice a week for best results.

The Von Berg microdermabrasion set can be found with this link to amazon!

4 comments:

  1. I have been dying, because I've heard so many good things, it attempts to beauty salon microdermabrasion. The clear pores and reduce fine lines and circulation in your skin will release radiant light.

    microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes some difference between salon Microdermabrasion and home microdermabrasion. It is more preferable to do with some expert or doctor.


    Microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are good. But you have to take care. It will be done by any expert is good . There are no side effects of this treatment. But more preferable to do with doctor or dermatologist.

    Microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently met some friends who have had good results with microdermabrasion treatments for wrinkles and skin quality improvement-even if it appears to be a gradual process.

    microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete