Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cheap Christmas Gift Idea

Seeing as it is that time of year again and most of us either have a little less money this year or don't want to spend as much, I thought it would be good to do a quick blog on a cheap gift idea I had recently.

I recently had dinner at a friends house is really an exceptional host!  She is always making her guests feel so comfortable and spoiling them for choice with different foods.  Well the last time I was at her house she made me some chocolate fondue sauce with Marshmellows and strawberries to dip it in.  It was absolutely delicious and the perfect desert to finish off the dinner.  I always thought you needed a fancy machine to make fondue but all she has was a simple one heated by a candle.  I since bought one for myself and thought - what a great gift that would be for anyone, and it is so affordable!!!  You should be able to get one for around $10 or less like this one on Amazon.














No comments:

Post a Comment